Wednesday 7 December 2011

Waiting by the sea

The wind whispers my name,

a name not known to me.

It's silent song describes

who I'm supposed to be.


Forever patient I waited by the sea.

Forever lonely, forgotten by the sun.

And as the darkness of the night creeps around me,

away, away from me the stars run.


The wind whispers no more.

No more I know myself

Can't even remember,

who was my younger self.


Forever patient I waited by the sea.

Forever lonely, forgotten by the stars.

And as the cloudy day hurries past me

away, away, so far away the sun laughs.


Cold sand flows down my hands

as my soul flowed to the sea,

escaped from my body

and here left waiting me.


Forever patient I waited by the sea.

Forever lonely, forgotten by the light.

And as the darkness of the beach surrounds me

away, away all my hopes to come back fight.


Persausive waves hard try

with their voice of freedom

to take me with them

to their saltwater world.


Forever patient I waited by the sea.

Forever lonely, forgotten by the world.

And as my own darkness from light hides me

my soul won't find me.

I am lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment